The first point of contact for HR matters and responsible for all operational HR related tasks within the organization.
BV Cyclotron VU is located on the VU University campus in Amsterdam and will soon move to the new award-winning (care building of the year 2020) Amsterdam UMC Imaging Center, where laboratories, researchers and practitioners are brought together in one building for the first time. This is unique for the Netherlands. The Imaging Center houses the very latest imaging equipment, such as MRIs, CT and PET scanners, optical equipment and four cyclotrons or particle accelerators.
More than a quarter of the speed of light: that’s how fast the particles move in the ultramodern cyclotrons in the basement of the Imaging Center, which eventually produce radioisotopes. In its modern GMP facilities, BV Cyclotron VU produces radiopharmaceuticals on a daily basis that are used throughout the Netherlands and abroad to detect various forms of cancer, neurological disorders or cardiovascular diseases, but also for research into the effectiveness of medicines. With a team of approximately 40 employees, we supply diagnostic radiopharmaceuticals to Dutch hospitals every year, accounting for approximately 80,000 patients per year.
In this broad position, the HR advisor is responsible for all operational HR-related tasks within the organization. Together with an HR colleague you try and raise the HR department to a higher level. The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Taking care of the personnel administration in close co-operation with our payroll administration department;
- Taking care of documents and contracts for the onboarding/offboarding of personnel;
- Control and follow-up of leave/absenteeism administration;
- Point of contact for staff;
- Implementation of training policy;
- Support on recruitment of new staff;
- Support on various HR projects;
- Management of personnel files.
We are looking for an HR Advisor who brings the following knowledge and experience:
- You would like to work in a company with a social importance;
- Your level of education is at least at MBO level;
- You’ve got at least 2 years experience in a similar position;
- You can communicate clearly, concisely and clearly in word and writing in Dutch and English;
- You have good knowledge of Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- You are experienced in HR software – preferably AFAS;
- You are accurate, flexible and communicative
- You are involved, stress resistant and communicative.
- You can communicate clearly, concisely in word and writing in Dutch and English.
Terms of employment
Cyclotron initially offers a contract for the duration of one year, which can be converted to a indefinite contract depending on performance. You will be employed by BV Cyclotron VU and we follow the collective labor agreement and employment conditions of Umc. Salary from a minimum of € 2,844,- to a maximum of € 4,284,- gross per month (scale 9). Depending on education and experience, scaling can take place in scale 8.
Does this position suit you and are you interested in this vacancy? If that’s the case, would like to get to know you. Apply by emailing your motivation letter and CV to Valeska Mensonides: email@example.com
Would you like a bit more information about the job or BV Cyclotron VU? Give Depending on education and experience, scaling can take place in scale 6
School leavers and starters are invited to apply as well.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org