The first point of contact for facility matters and maintenance of the building and its equipment.
BV Cyclotron VU is located on the VU University campus in Amsterdam and will soon move to the new award-winning (care building of the year 2020) Amsterdam UMC Imaging Center, where laboratories, researchers and practitioners are brought together in one building for the first time. This is unique for the Netherlands. The Imaging Center houses the very latest imaging equipment, such as MRIs, CT and PET scanners, optical equipment and four cyclotrons or particle accelerators.
More than a quarter of the speed of light: that’s how fast the particles move in the ultramodern cyclotrons in the basement of the Imaging Center, which eventually produce radioisotopes. In its modern GMP facilities, BV Cyclotron VU produces radiopharmaceuticals on a daily basis that are used throughout the Netherlands and abroad to detect various forms of cancer, neurological disorders or cardiovascular diseases, but also for research into the effectiveness of medicines. With a team of approximately 40 employees, we supply diagnostic radiopharmaceuticals to Dutch hospitals every year, accounting for approximately 80,000 patients per year.
As a Facility Officer you are responsible for the maintenance of the building and the associated equipment. The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- The maintenance and validation of the various facilities within our laboratories at different locations;
- Monitoring and remedying disruptions, reports and their follow-up;
- Taking care of a maintenance work schedule in close collaboration with other departments;
- Guiding external companies within BV Cyclotron;
- The first point of contact and responsible for cleaning, pest control and waste processing;
- The purchase, replacement, distribution and contractual agreements regarding all company clothing;
We are looking for an Facility Officer who brings the following knowledge and experience:
- You would like to work in a company with social importance;
- You have at least a relevant MBO diploma;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- You have knowledge of the Ultimo maintenance program;
- You have a diploma supervisory employee radiation level C (formerly level 4b) or are willing to obtain it;
- You can communicate clearly, concisely and clearly in word and writing in Dutch and English;
- You are accurate, flexible and communicative;
- You are involved, flexible, stress resistant.
Terms of employment
Cyclotron initially offers a contract for the duration of one year, which can be converted to a indefinite contract depending on performance. You will be employed by BV Cyclotron VU and we follow the collective labor agreement and employment conditions of Umc. Salary from a minimum of € 2,844,- to a maximum of € 3.787,- gross per month (scale 8). Depending on education and experience, scaling can take place in scale 7.
Does this position suit you and are you interested in this vacancy? If that’s the case, would like to get to know you. Apply by emailing your motivation letter and CV to Valeska Mensonides: email@example.com
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org